|Release||9 November 2015 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||450,000 coins|
|Low alch||300,000 coins|
|Exchange||1,022,168 coins (info)|
|Examine||Deals bonus damage to targets below half health when wearing the main hand equivalent.|
An off-hand ripper claw is a level 85 off-hand melee weapon that can be obtained as a drop from Ripper Demons. When wielded along with a ripper claw, the claws deal more damage the further the target's health is below 50%.
The claw will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 charges per hit, so has a minimum duration of 5 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 1,250,000 coins.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Off-hand ripper claw is 1,250,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|1250000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Raptor key||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Ripper Demon||131||1||Very rare|
|Slasher Demon||138||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
Off-hand slash weapons
|Dyed off-hand drygore longswords||