|Release||14 January 2013 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||300,000 coins|
|Low alch||200,000 coins|
|Exchange||16,321,459 coins (info)|
|An off-hand rapier made from kalphite body parts.|
The off-hand drygore rapier is a rare drop from the Kalphite King. It requires level 90 Attack to wield and is the strongest off-hand rapier in RuneScape outside of Daemonheim. The rapier will degrade after 60,000 charges of combat (but loses 2 per hit, giving a minimum time of 5 hours of combat), but it can be fixed with 5,000 chitin scraps, at NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house.
Currently, a full repair costs:
- Chitin scraps bought on the Grand Exchange: 645,000
- Repair NPCs: 1,500,000
- Armour stand at 99 Smithing with a Smithing Cape: 750,000
The Smithing level at which the cost is equal is 114; thus, using chitin is cheaper for level 113 Smithing and lower, and using an armour stand is cheaper for level 115 Smithing and higher.
Together with the off-hand drygore longsword and the off-hand drygore mace, the Off-hand drygore rapier is the strongest off-hand weapon to be found in-game in terms of damage per second, outside of Daemonheim. Upon death from a PvP activity, drygore weaponry will completely degrade before being dropped.
When received with CoinShare active, the Off-hand drygore rapier will be dropped as 120 off-hand drygore rapier shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
The base repair cost of the Off-hand drygore rapier is 1,500,000. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|1500000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Off-hand drygore rapier (shadow)
- Off-hand drygore rapier (third age)
- Off-hand drygore rapier (barrows)
- Off-hand drygore rapier (blood)
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|5 × Rumbling components|