|Release||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|A razor-sharp rapier.|
The offhand chaotic rapier is an item similar to the chaotic rapier except this one-handed stabbing weapon is equipped in the shield slot. It is a reward from the Dungeoneering skill. The rapier requires an Attack level of 80 to wield.
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Degradation and repairEdit
The off-hand chaotic rapier has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
- 99% charged – 10,000 or 1,000 and 100
- 90% charged – 100,000 or 10,000 and 1,000
- 20% charged (initial charge) – 800,000 or 80,000 and 8,000
- 0% charged (broken) – 1,000,000 or 100,000 and 10,000
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
|4 × Shifting components|