For this item's main-hand variant, see black knife.
|Release||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||11 coins|
|Low alch||7 coins|
|Exchange||75 coins (info)|
|Examine||A finely balanced off-hand throwing knife.|
The off-hand black knife is a Ranged weapon. A player must have at least 25 Ranged to wield these throwing knives.
They can be obtained as drops from various monsters, by pickpocketing Monkey knife fighters, or by trading with another player.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Ankou||60; 61; 63||1||Rare|
|Cyclops||57; 63; 68; 91||4–19||Common|
|Monkey knife fighter||N/A||1–10||Common|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Knightly components||100%|
- The black knife is one of only a few items of Black equipment that does not have a corresponding item for White equipment.
- Before an update on 17 June 2013, all off-hand black equipment, with the exception of claws, was unobtainable and could only be seen by searching for it on the Grand Exchange.
Off-hand thrown weapons