|Release||21 November 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||48,000 coins|
|Low alch||32,000 coins|
|Exchange||2,649,192 coins (info)|
|Examine||A powerful set of gloves that will aid a ranged combatant.|
Nightmare gauntlets degrade to a broken state over 60,000 charges of combat. They can be repaired by a Repair NPC for 300,000 coins, or for less on an armour stand. Once equipped, they instantly become untradeable, even if they have not been used in combat.
|Armour||96||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
The base repair cost of the Nightmare gauntlets is 300,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|300000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|3 × Seren components||Unknown|
|3 × Zaros components||Unknown|
- There was a bug where the nightmare gauntlet's effects would work on free worlds. This was hotfixed on 28 December 2016.