|Release date||15 February 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||2 coins|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||It's a bowl of (milky) nettle tea.|
Nettle tea is a hot drink made using the Cooking skill. Players must use Nettle-water on a fire or range to make nettle tea. This requires 20 cooking and gives the player 52 cooking experience. Drinking the tea heals 400 life points and raises the player's energy by 10%. This item is used during the Ghosts Ahoy quest and the Mogre miniquest.
A bucket of milk may also be added to the tea, but this is optional because it does not change the effects of the drink. Nettle tea can be put into an empty cup to make a cup of tea. This does not change the effects of the drink. This particular kind of tea cannot be added to a tea flask.
How to make nettle teaEdit
- Pick some nettles while wielding gloves.
- Fill a bowl with water.
- Use the nettles on the bowl of water to obtain nettle-water.
- Cook the nettle-water by using it on a range or fire (be careful not to drink it!).
- Optional: Use the nettle tea on an empty cup to make a cup of tea.
- Optional: Use a bucket of milk on the nettle tea or cup of tea to create the milky version.
- The standard and milky versions of nettle tea have the same inventory image.