"Net" redirects here. For other uses, see Net (disambiguation).
|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||3 coins|
|Low Alch||2 coins|
|Store price|| 40 coins|
|Exchange price||158 coins (info)|
|Examine||Useful for catching small fish.|
- Lumbridge Fishing Supplies (5 + 1 Free)
- Harry's Fishing Shop in Catherby (10)
- Gerrant's Fishy Business store in Port Sarim (10)
- Arnold's Eclectic Supplies in Piscatoris Fishing Colony (10)
- Lovecraft's Tackle in Witchhaven (5)
- Some general stores.
- Fishmonger's store in Rellekka (10)
- Nicholas Angle's Fishing Shop in Taverley (40)
Players can also buy the net in the Grand Exchange, but it's often in great demand and so quite hard to purchase.
Up to 5 small fishing nets may be taken from Nyriki's crate for free.
- The small fishing net is twice as expensive as a big fishing net, even though the big net would in theory be larger, and therefore more expensive to produce.
- The icon of the small fishing net is larger than the big fishing net.
- There seems to be an error currently (as of October 26, 2011) that makes both the small and big fishing nets invisible with any graphic settings under the "Manual Setup" section of "Graphics Settings."
- Small fishing nets are very pricey on the Grand Exchange, ever since March 2011. This is possibly due to an update that happened in February 2011. Because of this, buying 28 fishing nets from Nicholas Angle gains 3,304 coins of profit and players can do it twice, back to back, for a quick 6,608.