|Start point:||Speak to Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Items required:||Items from the toolbelt do not need to be listed unless that version won't work, or aren't automatically added to it. |
|Enemies to defeat:||
- Talk to Drezel who is located in the passageway between Silvarea and Morytania.
- Exit into Morytania and travel Southeast to a fence.
- Look along the fence for a gate and go through it.
- Go South until a round island is found with a grotto tree.
- Jump across the broken bridge and onto the island.
The Ghost of the GrottoEdit
- Equip a Ghostspeak amulet and attempt to enter the grotto.
- Take the Washing bowl off of the nearby table and use the Mirror on Filliman.
- Search the grotto tree to find his journal and give it to him.
- Ask him what his plans are.
- Ask him how you can help.
Becoming a Nature SpiritEdit
- Have Drezel bless you.
- Find a rotting log in the swamp and use the druidic spell next to it.
- Take a mushroom from the log and show it to Filliman.
- By the grotto:
- Use the mushroom on the brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the grey stone.
- Stand on top of the orange stone.
- Tell Filliman the puzzle is solved.
- Go in the tree and search the grotto.
- Give Filliman a Silver sickle.
- Operate the sickle in the swamp next to bushes, logs, or twigs and collect three things, add them to the Druid pouch.
- Kill a total of three ghasts, by using the filled pouch on the ghasts. Once complete, return to Filliman.
- Quest complete!