Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Speak to Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Drezel, who is located underground near Paterdomus - The entrance is north from the temple's door. You must have six empty inventory spots; Drezel won't discuss the quest with you if you don't. (2-2-4-1)
- Exit into Morytania and travel south to a fence.
- Look along the fence for a gate and go through it. You must go through the gate or Fililman won't appear at his grotto.
- Go South until a round island is found with a grotto tree.
- Jump across the broken bridge and onto the island.
The Ghost of the GrottoEdit
- Equip a ghostspeak amulet and attempt to enter the grotto.
- Take the washing bowl off of the nearby table and use the mirror on Filliman Tarlock.
- Search the grotto tree to find his journal and give it to him.
- Ask him what his plans are. (Option 2)
- Ask him how you can help. (Option 4)
Becoming a Nature SpiritEdit
- Have Drezel bless you. After he blesses you, you have the option to be teleported back to Filliman.
- Find a rotting log in the swamp and use the druidic spell next to it.
- Take a mushroom from the log and show it to Filliman.
- By the grotto:
- Use the mushroom on the brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the grey stone.
- Stand on top of the orange stone.
- Tell Filliman the puzzle is solved.
- Go in the tree and search the grotto.
- Talk to the Nature Spirit and he will ask you for a silver sickle.
- Give the Nature Spirit a silver sickle.
- Ask "How do I get to attack the Ghasts?" (Option 1)
- Operate the sickle in the swamp next to bushes, logs, or twigs and collect three things, add them to the Druid pouch.
- Kill a total of three ghasts, by using the filled pouch on the ghasts. Once complete, return to the Nature Spirit.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Myreque quest series|