|Start point||Speak to Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Drezel who is located underground near Paterdomus, the entrance is north from the temple's door (Note: You must have six empty inventory spots. If you don't, Drezel won't discuss the quest with you.) (2-2-4-1)
- Exit into Morytania and travel southeast to a fence.
- Look along the fence for a gate and go through it.
- Go South until a round island is found with a grotto tree.
- Jump across the broken bridge and onto the island.
The Ghost of the GrottoEdit
- Equip a ghostspeak amulet and attempt to enter the grotto.
- Take the washing bowl off of the nearby table and use the mirror on Filliman.
- Search the grotto tree to find his journal and give it to him.
- Ask him what his plans are. (Option 2)
- Ask him how you can help. (Option 4)
Becoming a Nature SpiritEdit
- Have Drezel bless you. After he blesses you, you have the option to be teleported back to Filliman.
- Find a rotting log in the swamp and use the druidic spell next to it.
- Take a mushroom from the log and show it to Filliman.
- By the grotto:
- Use the mushroom on the brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the grey stone.
- Stand on top of the orange stone.
- Tell Filliman the puzzle is solved.
- Go in the tree and search the grotto.
- Talk to the Nature Spirit and he will ask you for a silver sickle.
- Give the Nature Spirit a silver sickle.
- Ask "How do I get to attack the Ghasts?" (Option 1)
- Operate the sickle in the swamp next to bushes, logs, or twigs and collect three things, add them to the Druid pouch.
- Kill a total of three ghasts, by using the filled pouch on the ghasts. Once complete, return to the Nature Spirit.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Myreque quest series|