|Release date||13 July 2004 (Update)|
|Inhabitants||Filliman Tarlock, Nature Spirit|
The Nature Grotto is hidden deep within the Mort Myre Swamp in a tree that is only unlockable during and after the Nature Spirit quest. The tree itself is in the middle of a small island, which can be accessed by jumping across the broken bridge south of the island. Filliman Tarlock is found here.
- Altar that boost players' Prayer points above the maximum level.
- Players may bless their silver sickles here.
- Summoning obelisk and a Summoning shop, which is known as the wishing well. The well contains the same items as other Summoning shops, even though there is no apparent shopkeeper running the shop.
- Around every 5 minutes a green glow surrounds you followed by the message: "The aura of Filliman's camp protects you from the swamp."
- It is revealed in Burgh De Rott Ramble/Temple Trekking that the grotto itself used to be surrounded by swamp plants until "the evil" (possibly ghasts or shades as mentioned by the spirit during a dialogue with him) set fire to a plant(s) and it spread to nearly every other one; the player had to extinguish them.
- The Nature Grotto may be a reference to Yoda's hut from the Star Wars trilogy. Both were small, made from dirt, tree based, in a swamp filled with dangerous creatures and inhabited by a green being.
- Long before Filliman arrived, the grotto was inhabited by a female nature spirit named Yarra, who was mentioned in Ivandis Seergaze's diary. Her ultimate fate is unknown.
|Related to the Myreque quest series|