The nature's sentinel outfit is a Woodcutting outfit that is obtained by combining the oaken, willow, and maple sentinel outfits. Once combined, it is impossible to take the combined pieces apart. Pieces of the combined outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other sentinel outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Nature's sentinel outfit can be recoloured to oaken, willow, maple, and nature. These outfits were obtainable from Treasure Hunter from 00:00 UTC 9 March to 23:59 UTC 13 March 2017.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- 20 daily teleports to various woodcutting locations:
- Normal trees: West Varrock and east Varrock
- Oak trees: West Varrock and east Varrock
- Willow trees: Draynor Village, Catherby, and Barbarian Outpost
- Maple trees: Seers' Village and Daemonheim Peninsula Resource Dungeon
- Yew trees: Seers' Village Graveyard, west Catherby, Edgeville, Varrock Palace, and Crwys district
- Magic trees: East Ranging Guild, Sorcerer's Tower, Mage Training Arena, south Tirannwn, and Crwys district
- Elder trees: East of Sorcerer's Tower, south of Yanille, Tree Gnome Stronghold, south of Draynor Village, Falador farm, south of Varrock, west of Lletya, Piscatoris, south of Edgeville, and north of Rimmington
- Active Crystal tree
- Active Evil Tree
- Teak trees: Tai Bwo Wannai, Ape Atoll, and south-west Castle Wars
- Mahogany trees: Tai Bwo Wannai, Ape Atoll, and Kharazi Jungle
- Arctic Pine trees: Snowy island north of Neitiznot
- Choking Ivy: North Varrock Palace, east Varrock Palace, north Falador, south Falador, south-east Taverley, East Ardougne church, north Yanille, south Castle Wars, and Crwys district
- 7% increase success chance while Woodcutting (stacks with the Lumberjack auras).
- 7% increased chance to obtain bird's nests and crystal geodes (stacks with the strung rabbit foot, the Woodcutting cape's perk, and the (superior) tree-shaking scrimshaw).
- An option to automatically burn or fletch logs when cut (25% chance and stacks with the inferno adze additively). The fletched logs are consumed; no items are obtained.
- The ability to contact Evil Trees (similar to the sunbeam crown and icicle crown).
- The ability to plant a miniature Evil Tree per day. This scales with your level and works like a divine location, but doesn't count towards your cap. This tree can only be chopped by the player who plants it.
- Uses Lumberjack clothing's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
|Nature's sentinel helm|
|Nature's sentinel chest|
|Nature's sentinel trunks|
|Nature's sentinel branch|
|Nature's sentinel boots|
- It used to be possible to teleport to Evil Tree locations which players did not have the requirements for to access. This was fixed in the Patch Notes on 20 March 2017.