|Release||10 August 2010 (Update)|
|Quest item||A Void Dance|
|Destroy||Ali Tist in Falador can (reluctantly) provide a spare.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||The strange scroll that led Ali Tist to a stash of dubious boxes.|
The mysterious clue scroll is an item received in the quest A Void Dance. This will not give regular clue scroll rewards and is only used in the quest.
Bring a spade, sextant, watch, and chart and head to these locations to get the next clue:
- West of the mines south of Taverley
- The man that is found wandering nearby the Crafting Guild (may need an item to give him, usually onion)
- Farmhouse near the farm patches found south of Falador. Search the box inside the room with the pot on the minimap.
- Stand on the red flower just north of the fountain in Edgeville Monastery and dig
- Just north of the Black Knights' Fortress
The clue scrolls: