|Release date||12 July 2011 (Update)|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Assigned by||Sumona, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal|
|Always drops||Mutated vine, excrescence|
|Examine text||Nowhere near as cute as its non-mutated counterpart.|
Mutated jadinko babies attack mainly with melee, but if the player moves out of melee range or activates Protect from Melee, they will also use magic attacks which consist of a vine coming out of the ground and hitting the player. These attacks are slow and inaccurate, but if they hit, they will usually hit hard. Despite their high max hit, mutated jadinko babies commonly drop various jadinko fruits which restore 150 life points each and give various benefits (depending on the fruit). The fruit drops are so common that higher level players won't need to bring food for the few times that they do get hit. However care should be taken for those who have low defence, as they have an unusually large amount of health and max hit for their level. They however, have very low defence so it should be quite easy in killing one without taking too much damage. Players using Sagaies or other sorts of Ranged should be careful as they will start with a Magic attack, and will get closer to you to attack with melee
They are able to bid the nearby vines to attack you.
Ranging them is not advised as they look like a 2x1 monster, but are actually a 1x1 sized monster, making it able to pass through most safespots. Meleeing them is better alternative.
- Helm: Slayer Helm/Full Slayer helm/Black mask (on task) > Torva full helm > Helm of neitiznot
- Body: Torva platebody > Bandos chestplate > Torag's platebody > Fighter Torso
- Platelegs: Torva platelegs > Bandos tassets > Torag's platelegs > Dragon Platelegs
- Ring: Berserker ring (i) > Warrior ring (i) > Tokkul-Zo > Ring of wealth > Ring of life
- Cape: Completionist cape > TokHaar-Kal > Max cape > Fire cape > Skillcape (t) > Obsidian cape
- Amulet: Amulet of fury > Amulet of glory
- Boots: Steadfast boots > Dragon boots > Bandos boots > Rune boots
- Weapon: Chaotic Longsword > Chaotic Rapier > Abyssal whip/vine > Brackish blade
- Offhand: Dragon defender > Dragonfire shield > Rune defender
- Aura: Vampyrism > Reverance > Penance
- 5-10 pieces medium level food
- Emergency teleport (optional, but at least a spare Juju teleport spiritbag is needed incase of death)
- Extreme/Super attack and Extreme/Super strength
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Grimy toadflax 1 (noted) Common 3,633 Grimy spirit weed 1 (noted) Common 2,996 Grimy avantoe 1 (noted) Common 4,171 Grimy kwuarm 1 (noted) Common 2,557 Grimy wergali 1 (noted) Common 3,003 Grimy cadantine 1 (noted) Uncommon 2,538 Grimy ranarr 1 (noted) Uncommon 2,169 Grimy irit 1 (noted) Uncommon 1,772 Grimy lantadyme 1 (noted) Uncommon 7,733 Grimy dwarf weed 1 (noted) Uncommon 8,069 Grimy snapdragon 1 (noted) Uncommon 3,622 Grimy torstol 1 (noted) Rare 10,640
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Blue blossom seed 1 Common 21 Green blossom seed 1 Common 15 Red blossom seed 1 Common 15 Harralander seed 1 Common 9 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 12 Tarromin seed 1 Uncommon 4 Toadflax seed 1 Uncommon 623 Spirit weed seed 1 Uncommon 345 Irit seed 1 Uncommon 66 Wergali seed 1 Uncommon 783 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 1,989 Kwuarm seed 1 Uncommon 311 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 2,038 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 877 Snapdragon seed 1 Uncommon 2,360 Lantadyme seed 1 Uncommon 34,200 Dwarf weed seed 1 Uncommon 36,586 Bittercap mushroom spore 1 Uncommon 10 Morchella mushroom spore 4 Uncommon 1,176 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 3 Watermelon seed 1 Uncommon 1,963 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 335 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 29 Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 870 Torstol seed 1 Rare 70,221 Wildblood seed 1 Rare 40 Poison ivy seed 1 Rare 52 Belladonna seed 1 Rare 34
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Common fruit 1 Common Not sold Shadow fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Igneous fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Cannibal fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Aquatic fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Amphibious fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Carrion fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Diseased fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Draconic fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Camouflaged fruit 1 Rare Not sold Guthix fruit 1 Rare Not sold Saradomin fruit 1 Rare Not sold Zamorak fruit 1 Rare Not sold
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 15,837 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Mahogany logs 7–17 (noted) Common 4,193–10,183 Yew logs 13–17 (noted) Uncommon 7,085–9,265 Magic logs 3–10 (noted) Uncommon 5,130–17,100 Juju teleport spiritbag 1 Uncommon 2,168 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare Not sold spin ticket 1 Rare Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Very rare Not sold