|Release date||12 July 2011 (Update)|
|XP per kill||399 (and 131.7 experience)|
|Assigned by||Sumona, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal|
|Always drops||Mutated vine, excrescence|
|Examine text||Nowhere near as cute as its non-mutated counterpart.|
Killing these will gain you 3 favour points with the Jadinkos.
Mutated jadinko babies attack mainly with melee, but if the player moves out of melee range or activates Protect from Melee, they will also use magic attacks which consist of a vine coming out of the ground and hitting the player. These attacks are slow and inaccurate, but if they hit, they will usually hit hard. Despite their high max hit, mutated jadinko babies commonly drop various jadinko fruits that restore 800-1600 life points each and give various benefits (depending on the fruit). The fruit drops are so common that higher level players won't need to bring food for the few times that they do get hit. However care should be taken for those who have low defence, as they have an unusually large amount of health and max hit for their level. They however, have very low defence so it should be quite easy in killing one without taking too much damage. Players using Sagaies or other sorts of Ranged should be careful as they will start with a magic attack, and will get closer to you to attack with melee.
They are able to bid the nearby vines to attack you.
Ranging them is not advised as they look like a 2x1 monster, but are actually a 1x1 sized monster, making it able to pass through most safespots. Meleeing them is better alternative.
- Helm: Slayer Helm/Full Slayer helm/Black mask (on task) > Torva full helm > Helm of neitiznot
- Body: Torva platebody > Bandos chestplate > Torag's platebody > Fighter Torso
- Platelegs: Torva platelegs > Bandos tassets > Torag's platelegs > Dragon Platelegs
- Ring: Berserker ring (i) > Warrior ring (i) > Tokkul-Zo > Ring of wealth > Ring of life
- Cape: Completionist cape > TokHaar-Kal > Max cape > Skillcape (t) > Fire cape > Obsidian cape
- Amulet: Saradomin's whisper > Amulet of fury > Amulet of glory
- Boots: Steadfast boots > Bandos boots > Dragon boots > Rune boots
- Weapon: Drygore > Chaotic rapier > Chaotic Longsword > Korasi's sword > Abyssal whip/vine > Brackish blade
- Offhand: Drygore > Off-hand chaotic rapier > Enhanced Excalibur > Off-hand dragon longsword
- Aura: Vampyrism > Reverance > Penance
- 5-10 pieces medium level food
- Emergency teleport (optional, but at least a spare Juju teleport spiritbag is needed in case of death)
- Extreme/Super attack and Extreme/Super strength
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Grimy toadflax 1 (noted) Common 3,616 Grimy spirit weed 1 (noted) Common 3,092 Grimy avantoe 1 (noted) Common 3,940 Grimy kwuarm 1 (noted) Common 2,148 Grimy wergali 1 (noted) Common 2,943 Grimy cadantine 1 (noted) Uncommon 2,015 Grimy ranarr 1 (noted) Uncommon 2,187 Grimy irit 1 (noted) Uncommon 1,721 Grimy lantadyme 1 (noted) Uncommon 7,886 Grimy dwarf weed 1 (noted) Uncommon 9,330 Grimy snapdragon 1 (noted) Uncommon 3,583 Grimy torstol 1 (noted) Rare 9,292
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Blue blossom seed 1 Common 26 Green blossom seed 1 Common 16 Red blossom seed 1 Common 15 Harralander seed 1 Common 8 Cactus seed 1 Common 39 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 10 Tarromin seed 1 Uncommon 4 Toadflax seed 1 Uncommon 859 Spirit weed seed 1 Uncommon 314 Irit seed 1 Uncommon 52 Wergali seed 1 Uncommon 839 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 2,191 Kwuarm seed 1 Uncommon 121 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 1,113 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 871 Snapdragon seed 1 Uncommon 2,127 Lantadyme seed 1 Uncommon 24,803 Dwarf weed seed 1 Uncommon 40,532 Bittercap mushroom spore 1 Uncommon 13 Morchella mushroom spore 4 Uncommon 1,056 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 3 Watermelon seed 1 Uncommon 1,953 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 434 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 30 Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 591 Torstol seed 1 Rare 50,268 Wildblood seed 1 Rare 76 Poison ivy seed 1 Rare 51 Belladonna seed 1 Rare 34
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Common fruit 1 Common Not sold Shadow fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Igneous fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Cannibal fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Aquatic fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Amphibious fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Carrion fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Diseased fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Draconic fruit 1 Uncommon Not sold Camouflaged fruit 1 Rare Not sold Guthix fruit 1 Rare Not sold Saradomin fruit 1 Rare Not sold Zamorak fruit 1 Rare Not sold
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 16,209 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Mahogany logs 7–17 (noted) Common 3,871–9,401 Yew logs 13–17 (noted) Uncommon 6,968–9,112 Magic logs 3–10 (noted) Uncommon 4,899–16,330 Juju teleport spiritbag 1 Uncommon 2,074 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare Not sold Spin ticket 1 Rare Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Very rare Not sold