Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
House of CrimeEdit
- Head to the Eastern side of the mansion.
- Take the Pungent pot and Criminal's dagger and search the window to find a Criminal's thread.
- Note: If the dagger and pot do not appear, log out and then log back in and they should be there.
- Go in each of the suspects' rooms and look in the barrels to find:
- Go to the gardener's shed and take seven flypapers from the sack.
- Fill a pot with flour from the kitchen.
- Use the flour on the dagger and use flypaper to lift the fingerprint.
- Repeat with the silver objects.
- Compare the dagger fingerprints with the ones on the silver items.
- Once a match is found, the silver items may be dropped aside from the matching one.
- Go to the mansion's gate and talk to Gossip. Ask him who he thought did it.
- Go to the pub in Seers' Village and talk to the Poison Salesman. Ask who he sold poison to at the house.
A Criminal RevealedEdit
- Go to the person with the matching fingerprint and ask what he/she used the poison for then search for the object:
- If the prints match Elizabeth, search the fountain.
- If the prints match Bob, search the beehive in the garden.
- If the prints match Carol, search the drain.
- If the prints match Anna, search the compost heap.
- If the prints match David, search the spider web upstairs.
- If the prints match Frank, search the family crest outside on the wall.
- Return to the guard and give him the fingerprints, tell him about the poison, and show him the thread.
- Quest complete!