|Release||13 June 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||718 coins (info)|
|Examine||A combined earth and water rune.|
Mud runes are also ground to make Ground mud runes, a secondary ingredient for Extreme magic potions, which accounts for their relatively high value. Grinding the rune awards the player with 1 Herblore experience.
Runecrafting Mud runesEdit
At Runecrafting level 13 or higher, they can be crafted using talismans:
- Pure essence, Water runes and a water talisman to the Earth Altar or
- Pure essence, Earth runes and an earth talisman to the Water Altar.
Note: For the combining to work you must click one of the already made runes onto the altar (e.g. click a water rune on the Earth Altar).
Tiaras can't be used in place of talismans while crafting combination runes. Players receive 9.3 experience for combining Earth runes at the Water Altar and 9.5 for combining water runes at the Earth Altar.
Combinations have a 50% success rate (or 100%, if the player is wearing a binding necklace), and the talisman is consumed in the process. One talisman will convert all pure essence in the inventory.
- Bones to Bananas
- Bones to Peaches
- Enchant Level 5 Jewellery
- String Jewellery
- Stat Restore Pot Share
- Boost Potion Share
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Blood reaver||108; 124||15||Uncommon|
|Essence impling jar||N/A||4||Uncommon|
|Ivory Bre'egth (cursed)||82||6||Uncommon|
|Ivory Gromblod (cursed)||82||6||Common|
|Ivory Shredflesh (cursed)||82||6||Common|
|Living rock patriarch||95||50||Always|
|Living rock protector||92||3–8||Common|
|Living rock striker||92||3–8||Common|
|Skeleton||15; 16; 32; 43; 46; 47; 49; 51; 53; 54; 58; 70||3||Uncommon|
|Skeleton (Tarn's Lair)||43; 70; 71; 72; 77; 79||Unknown||Rare|
|Zombie (Tarn's Lair)||72; 74; 75; 77; 78; 79; 82; 84; 85||3||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||86.8%|
- As with all combination runes, the highest number needed for a spell is 30, for the Charge Orb spell series.
- The Mud runes inventory icon, along with the other combination runes, was unaffected by the update on 9 June 2010. The other runes were altered slightly.
- The value of 1 Mud rune in Investment Credits in Mobilising Armies is 7 Investment Credits.
- You can easily find multiple mud runes lying around in the Living Rock Caverns from other players' training.