|Release date||20 February 2006 (Update)|
|High Alch||32 coins|
|Low Alch||21 coins|
|Store price|| 54 coins|
|Exchange price||987 coins (info)|
|Examine||All the good of the earth.|
A mud pie is an equipable item that can be worn in a player's "weapon slot". It is because of this that the mud pie can be considered some sort of weapon, but it does very little damage and has unlimited uses (i.e. it is not stackable). Rather, it is thrown at other players to decrease their run energy by 50% (although it has no effect on NPCs). It can be obtained by looting Baby implings or made using the Cooking skill. You will need to have level 29 Cooking to bake it, and will receive 128 Cooking experience from doing so.
Mud pies are needed in some Treasure Trail clues.
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Baby impling N/A (hunter) 1 Uncommon
Making a mud pie Edit
- Mix flour and water to make some pastry dough.
- Place the dough in an empty pie dish to make a pie shell.
- Add compost to your pie shell to make Part mud pie 1 (Supercompost does not work).
- Add water to the pie using a bucket to make Part mud pie 2.
- Add clay to the pie to make a Raw mud pie.
- Cook on a range.
A player wielding a mud pie
|[view] • [talk]|
- A mud pie is required to complete Uri's Emote clue scroll in Shilo Village bank which replaced the Bone spear. Note that if auto-retaliate is enabled, the pie will be lost when the double agent attacks, and you will need another for the real agent.
- A mud pie is also required to complete Uri's Emote clue scroll in Ardougne Zoo, along with a studded leather body, and bronze platelegs.
Pastry dough • Pie shell • Redberries • Cooked meat • Compost • Cooking apples • Tomato • Onion • Cabbage • Trout • Cod • Raw potato • Salmon • Tuna • Raw bear meat • Raw chompy • Raw rabbit • Strawberry • Watermelon