|Release date||20 February 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||32 coins|
|Low alch||21 coins|
|Store price|| 54 coins|
|Exchange price||2,913 coins (info)|
|Examine||All the good of the earth.|
A mud pie is an equipable item that can be worn in a player's mainhand slot. It is because of this that the mud pie can be considered some sort of weapon, but it does very little damage and has limited uses (i.e. it is not stackable). Rather, it is thrown at other players to decrease their run energy by 50% (although it has no effect on NPCs). It can be obtained by looting baby implings or made using the Cooking skill. You will need to have level 29 Cooking to bake it, and will receive 128 Cooking experience from doing so.
A player wielding a mud pie.
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Making a mud pieEdit
- Mix flour and water to make some pastry dough.
- Place the dough in an empty pie dish to make a pie shell.
- Add compost to your pie shell to make part mud pie 1 (supercompost does not work).
- Add water to the pie using a bucket to make part mud pie 2.
- Add clay to the pie to make a raw mud pie.
- Cook on a range. (or Oven)
|Baby impling||N/A (Hunter)||1||Uncommon|
- A mud pie is required to complete Uri's Emote clue scroll in Shilo Village bank, along with a splitbark helm and rune platebody. The mud pie replaced the previous bone spear requirement for this clue in the 4 August 2010 update.
- A mud pie is also required to complete Uri's Emote clue scroll in Ardougne Zoo, along with a studded leather body and bronze platelegs.
- After the Evolution of Combat update, players who wielded a mud pie would stand and walk in the same way as they did before the update. This was changed in the 13 April 2015 update.