|Release date||27 March 2012 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You can get another pair from Old Man Ral within Meiyerditch.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Very sturdy legs.|
Its stats are equivalent to obsidian platelegs. The legs can be worn for a 10% exp boost to Slayer whilst slaying in the Morytania Slayer Tower near Canifis. An advantage for them is that they do not cost anything and if you lose them, you can get them back for no cost an unlimited amount of times.
|Compare item|| |
A male player wearing morytania legs 4
A female player wearing morytania legs 4
|[view] • [talk]|
From Morytania legs 1, 2 and 3Edit
- When worn
- Greater chance of getting better keys while burning shades.
- 50% more experience for burning shade remains.
- Cannonballs are smithed twice as fast in the Port Phasmatys furnace.
- Bloom produces double fungi.
- 50% chance of keeping a blood altar teletab when using it.
- A 10% chance of getting a second blood rune for every single essence. Extra experience is given for each blood rune made in this way (akin to the legs providing another piece of essence).
- Operate legs
- You can teleport to the slimepit under the ectofuntus five times per day.
- At all times
- The mushroom patch west of Canifis will no longer become diseased.
- All ghosts will now talk to you without needing a ghostspeak amulet.
- Haunted tools in the Abandoned Mine will no longer attack.
- Razmire gives the player noted planks daily (a choice of 30 normal, 20 oak or 10 teak).
- 10% more rewards from Temple Trekking.
- Prayer drain while doing Barrows is halved.
- Double runes as a reward from the Barrows chest.
- Every time ghasts would normally attack, they have a 50% chance of ignoring the player instead.
For Morytania legs 4 onlyEdit
- When worn
- 50% more prayer experience for cremating vyre corpses.
- 10% more slayer experience in the Morytania Slayer Tower, when on a task.
- 20% chance of creating a 4-dose Prayer renewal potion instead of a 3-dose while making them in Morytania.
- At all times
- Robin will give the player 39 bonemeal (from any type of bones you give him) and slime in exchange for 39 bones daily. He does not accept noted bones. This will require at least 3 trips (unless using a Pack yak - 2 trips) as 1 free inventory spot is needed for each bone; for 13 bones, 26 spots will be needed for 13 bonemeals and 13 slimes. Although using the bonemeal for prayer is a common choice, the player could use the daily exchange to get Wyvern bonemeal for making Super prayer potions, and use the slime with demonic ashes.
- Double amount of mushrooms farmed from the Canifis and Isafdar mushroom patches (experience is not doubled).
- This armour was ranged-based before the Evolution of Combat.