|Release||15 October 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||2,400 coins|
|Low alch||1,600 coins|
|Exchange||9,716 coins (info)|
|Examine||A vicious javelin.|
Morrigan's javelin is a level 78 Ranged thrown weapon that is part of the Morrigan's Equipment set, obtained from killing Revenants in the Forinthry Dungeon and as a very rare drop from the Chaos Elemental. It is strongest javelin tied with the Sunspear.
Unlike most of the Ancient Warrior's equipment, Morrigan's javelins do not degrade as they are a stackable weapon. Players can recover these javelins, compared to their corrupt versions that broke upon being thrown.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Morrigan's javelins have a special attack called Phantom strike which inflicts a bleed that deals 100% of the initial damage dealt over time against other players. Against non-player opponents this special attack will deal 20% extra damage. It requires 50% adrenaline.
Dropping monsters Edit
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Chaos Elemental||305||19–50||Very rare|
|Revenant cyclops||60||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant dark beast||112||15–50||Rare|
|Revenant goblin||16; 19; 22; 28||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant hellhound||70||1–50||Very rare|
|Revenant hobgoblin||44||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant icefiend||37||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant imp||14||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant ork||98||1–50||Very rare|
|Revenant pyrefiend||40||15–50||Very rare|
|Revenant vampyre||47||1–40||Very rare|
|Revenant werewolf||53||1–50||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||50|
|Base junk chance||3.0%|
- The Morrigan's javelin is the only javelin to have a special attack.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the special attack could only be used against players; if used against monsters, the game would cancel the special attack and perform a normal attack with it instead.