- Not to be confused with Morgan Le Faye.
|Release date||28 January 2001 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Vampyre Slayer|
|Examine|| He looks scared.|
Morgan is a missionary who recently moved to Draynor Village with his wife, Maris. He is terrified of Count Draynor, the Vampyre who lives north of the village in Draynor Manor, and as such is the starting point of the Vampyre Slayer quest. He can be found in his house in Draynor Village, to the west of the wheat field near Ned's house.
- Before the 15 December 2009 update, many players speculated that he was the mayor of Draynor Village. This theory was dropped when it was discovered that he was a missionary who had recently moved to Draynor.
- Before Vampyre Slayer was updated in December 2009, he wore a blue cape.
- From his and his wife's clothing styles, it seems likely that the religion he is a missionary of is that of Saradomin. The white shape on the front of his outer garment looks like a Saradomin star and the colours blue and white are typically associated with saradominist religion. The robe-skirt underneath is similarly coloured to that of saradominist Monks.
- His face (world model, not chathead) used to look very low quality even in HD mode. It has since been updated.