Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|Quest item||Recipe for Disaster|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||These are monkey nuts. Yummy.|
Monkey nuts heal 200 life points. They can be purchased at Solihib's Food Stall on Ape Atoll after starting the Monkey Madness quest. Players must be in the form of a monkey (by holding any monkey greegree) before talking to the stall owner or they will be thrown in jail just like in the quest.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Solihib's Food Stall||3||Coins||100||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||94.5%|
- The monkey nut bush south of the Ape Atoll Agility Course grows only tchiki monkey nuts and only during Recipe for Disaster.
- During the 2012 Christmas event A Stray In A Manger, players could randomly obtain monkey nuts by catching a snow impling or by unwrapping an active Gift of Giving. It was even possible for a free player to obtain this members object via this method.
- Monkey nuts is a colloquial term for a number of nuts, including peanuts.