Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Speak to Brother Omad at the Monastery south of Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (5-10 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||Optional: Two level 21 Thieves and a Level 25 Head thief|
- Teleport to the Ardougne Lodestone and walk South, through the Zoo -OR- Use the fairy ring code DJP (Tower of Life) and walk a short distance West.
- Talk to Brother Omad on the ground floor of the Monastery South of East Ardougne zoo. (Chat options 1-2)
The Secret TunnelEdit
- Exit the monastery and head West (towards the Tree Gnome Village) and to the South of the nearby Clock Tower. South west of the 6 ladders leading down, there is a ring of stones, which is not visible on the mini map.
- Stand in the ring of stones and climb down the ladder that appears.
- Go South, enter the room with Thieves, and grab the Child's blanket on the table to the East.
- Return to the monastery and talk to Brother Omad. (Chat options 1-2)
- North of the Monastery, Cedric will be wandering around. Talk to him.
- Talk to him again to give him a Jug of water.
- Talk to him once more to give him a set of Logs.
- Talk to Brother Omad.
- Quest complete!
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|