|Release||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|An Ardougne Monk.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 1 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
A monk is a non-player character usually found in monasteries, churches, and the island of Entrana. Monks will heal a few of a player's life points if the player talks to them and asks them to do so. Monks are useful for training at lower combat levels, as players can talk to another monk and ask him to heal the player.
|Key (Treasure Trails)||1||Always||Not sold|
- ^ Only with the relevant clue in the inventory.
|Monk's robe (top)||1||Rare||508|
|Monk's robe (bottom)||1||Rare||497|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||15,202|
- Monks used to be able to heal themselves for 2 HP (equivalent to 200 life points) in place of an attack. This enabled some users who focused on one combat skill (most commonly Defence) to be able to attack the same Monk for a long amount of time as they couldn't hit more than 10 or 20. The monks on Entrana still have this healing ability.
- At one point, a hidden update gave players a small amount of Prayer experience for killing a monk, however this was quickly reversed.
|† denotes that a priest or priestess is deceased, ‡ denotes that a priest or priestess is no longer a Saradominist|