- Before editing this page, please see this page for guidelines on how to properly add information.
Stronghold of Player SafetyEdit
It is tricky to navigate through the Stronghold of Player Safety, but the rewards are good. The high level monsters drop large numbers of runes and adamantite ore (noted) They can also drop Rune scimitars, Rune sq shields, dragon spears, and level 2 Clue scrolls. They frequently drop crimson charms, which are used in summoning. They also offer decent training for higher levelled players.
If a player loses his or her Security Gloves, he/she can reobtain them.
Stronghold of SecurityEdit
After players proceed through all four levels in the Stronghold of Security, they will be awarded 10,000 coins and either the Fancy boots or the Fighting boots. If this is done correctly, a level 4 skiller can get the reward without dying once. There is a fair number of safe spots on all levels, where players can wait to recover their run energy and eat to restore their life points before they proceed further.
- Some lower levelled monsters that are good to train on in the Stronghold of Security include Zombies and Minotaurs. The zombies constantly drop steel arrows, body runes, and gems. The minotaurs drop iron arrows, noted rune essence or pure essence(m) and level 1 (easy) treasure trails clue scrolls(m) which can add up over time.
- There were reports that the occurrence of random events tended to increase in the Stronghold, so that training there for a long time would increase the chances of getting gems and other Random Event items. However, Jagex fixed this problem such that players would not get an advantage from training there anymore.
- Players may bank all their items and just sprint through each level to get the rewards easily.
- For members, the level 35 Flesh Crawlers often have very good drops. Among these are the herbs ranarr, lantadyme and dwarf weed, which all sell for 2-6k gp on the Grand Exchange. Other good drops from these monsters are fire runes (dropped 42 at time), nature runes (dropped 5 at a time), and noted iron ore. Done right, this method can allow a player to make 250k in one trip.
- Another popular monster is the level 82 Ankous found in the lowest level. These commonly drop death and blood runes along with adamant arrows. Additionally, members sometimes will receive a level 3 (hard) treasure trails clue scroll as a drop.
Dark Warriors' FortressEdit
This is good for some magic trainers. There is a spawn of runes up to chaos runes in this area. If you enter, beware of player killers. If you go up to second floor then go to the northwest tower and climb down broken stairs, there will be mind and chaos runes. The level 8 dark warriors are aggressive to high levels so low levels should trap the dark knight in the other room. The other room has elemental runes so you might want those once in a while. Teleporting out is an option if safety is a concern.
If a money making method is out of date, you can this page to improve it.
Combat • Combined • Agility • Cooking • Construction • Crafting • Dungeoneering • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting