- Travel south-east of Rimmington and north-west of the fishing spots, and look for Skippy along the shore.
- He is the only NPC wobbling around in the area, so he shouldn't be too hard to find.
- He's a little drunk and rambles on about something. You'll have to knock some sense into him somehow.
- Choose the Sober-Up option on Skippy to throw a bucket of water on him.
- He gets annoyed but seems a bit more sober and asks for a bowl of hot nettle tea to warm himself up.
- Note: If you didn't already pick some, you can find nettles near Draynor Village jail. Wear gloves when picking nettles.
- You may pour the tea into a cup if you want, but it is not required.
- Head back to Skippy, and use the nettle tea on him (be sure not to left-click it, or else you will drink it) to warm him up.
- Now, however, he has a hangover and wants a hangover cure.
- Note: If you have completed the Plague City quest, your character will state that he or she already knows how to make a hangover cure, as it is also used during that quest.
- Use the hangover cure on Skippy, who becomes cured.
- He tells you about the Mogres who attacked him and how he escaped.
Congratulations! You've completed the Mogre miniquest.
Required for CompletingEdit
- If you have already created the hangover cure in the Plague City quest, you will mention to Skippy that you know how to make the cure and have made it before.