|Role||Senior Content Developer|
Stuart W, also known as Mod Stu, is a content developer at Jagex.
Stuart is most known for hosting the six-month-hunt for TzHaar-Ga'al-Kot after the release of The Brink of Extinction. He is also known for having hosted a fourteen-hour livestream from Jagex HQ, which included (amongst other things) a developer commentary playthrough of The Death of Chivalry.
Stuart's curatorships include the TzHaar/TokHaar, a wide variety of quests (including the Camelot, enchanted key and summer quest series), white knights, black knights, fairies, centaurs, and unicorns.
Stuart was on the Funnel team in 2013-14 and later joined the Guardians for 2015-2016. After a brief stint in the Eternals starting January 2017, he moved to the Growth team in March 2017. In July 2017, he joined the Ninja team.
- Fish Flingers (rework)
- The Brink of Extinction and Fight Cauldron
- The Death of Chivalry
- Daemonheim Achievement Diary
- Ashdale tutorial
- Various Path System and new player experience improvements
- Burthorpe town square update
- A Shadow over Ashdale
- Demon Slayer (3rd rework)
- Plague's End (secondary developer)
- Dimension of Disaster
- Adamant and rune dragons
- The Drop: Big Cats Edition
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- Invasion of Falador & city graphical update
- Invention skill
- The Lost Toys and In Memory of the Myreque
- River of Blood
- Invasion of Port Sarim and graphical update
- The Arc
- Halloween 2016 (Invention of Disaster)
- Sliske's Endgame
- Memorial to Guthix
- Shield of Arrav (rework)
- Heroes' Quest (improvement project)
- Imp Catcher (rework)
- Shattered Worlds
|Old School RuneScape||