Mod Ian is an audio developer at Jagex. He initially joined the company to man Customer Support and then spent some time dividing his time between audio and content before joining and eventually heading the audio team in 2003. The audio team is currently led by Mod Lord, however.
For Old School RuneScape, he has composed Scape Ape and Fire in the Deep.
As content developerEdit
As audio developerEditIan has composed 579 music tracks, including:
- Echoes of Guthix
- Calm Before the Storm
- March of the Zyclops
- A Little Learning
- Here and There
- Funus Insula
- Cyclosis Shuffle
- Eye Spy
- Eye for an Eye (instrumental)
- Eye for an Eye (music track)
- He was the first person to join the Gower brothers at Jagex, and thereby the fourth Jagex Moderator. He is currently the longest serving Jagex employee.
- His favourite music tracks are the 'bouncy' and comical Keldagrim and Troll Country tracks, as well as Undead Dungeon.
- ^ a b Mod Ian, Mod Bond and Mod Dan A. "Audio Team - Music, Sound Effects and the Sound Bank." 15 August 2007. Developers' Blogs.