Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Ore||Mithril ore (297 coins)|
|This rock contains mithril.|
- Bandit camp mining site - 22 rocks (beyond Level 30 Wilderness)
- South Crandor mining site - 7 rocks
- Dwarven Mine resource dungeon - 6 rocks (Requires 15 Dungeoneering) [note that the 2 rocks from the Dwarven Mine listed below are nearby the resource dungeon]
- Mining Guild - 5 rocks (Requires 60 Mining)
- Mining Guild resource dungeon - 8 rocks (Requires 60 Mining and 45 Dungeoneering)
- West Lumbridge Swamp mining site - 5 rocks
- Al Kharid mining site - 3 rocks
- Dwarven Mine - 2 rocks
- Edgeville dungeon mine - 1 rock
- North Crandor mining site - 1 rock
- Jatizso mine - 17 rocks (19 with Fremennik sea boots 4)
- Dwarven Mine resource dungeon - 14 rocks (Requires 15 Dungeoneering and Daemonheim aura 3 for eight out of 14 of those aforementioned rocks)
- Ancient Cavern in the Mithril dragon area - 14 rocks (Surrounded by mithril dragons)
- Prifddinas - 6 rocks
- Desert Mining Camp underground mine - 5 rocks
- Grand Tree mine - 4 rocks
- TzHaar mine - 3 rocks
- Evil Chicken's Lair - 2 rocks
- Fight Arena mining site - 2 rocks
- Heroes' Guild mine - 2 rocks
- Keldagrim entrance mining site - 2 rocks
- Port Khazard mining site - 2 rocks
Mithril ore, like all other mined rocks, respawns at a rate inversely proportional to the number of people in the rock's RuneScape world. If the world is empty, the ore respawns in 4 minutes; if it is full (with 2000 players), it respawns in 2 minutes.
For example; if there are 1000 players on the world then the mithril ore will respawn in 3 minutes.