|Release date||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||45 coins|
|Low Alch||30 coins|
|Store price|| 76 coins|
|Exchange price||21 coins (info)|
|Examine||Arrows with mithril heads.|
Mithril arrows are arrows that are stronger than steel arrows, are stackable, and require a maple bow or better. They can be crafted through the Fletching skill by using 15 mithril arrow tips on 15 headless arrows, granting 112.5 Fletching experience points.
If rangers are finding that they often leave behind stacks of 10, 15, or more mithril arrows in inaccessible areas, they may find Telegrab (magic level 33) cost-effective; however, the cost of the law runes may be prohibitive. Although, the price of mithril arrows is a convenience in itself. The difference in price between steel and mithril arrows (in the Grand Exchange) never strays very far from 30 coins. However, the difference between mithril and adamant arrows (also in the Grand Exchange) is around 70 coins. Mithril arrows are dropped by Armoured zombies in a group of four, and by waterfiends in groups of 90.
|[view] • [talk]|
How to make this itemEdit
- Obtain some Mithril ore and coal either by buying it on the grand exchange or by mining it from a Mithril rock and coal rock.
- Obtain some type of wood either by cutting them yourself from a tree or by buying them from the grand exchange.
- Obtain a knife.
- Obtain some kind of feathers.
- Use the knife on the wood and choose to make it into Arrow shafts.
- Use the feathers on the arrow shafts and choose to make them into Headless arrows.
- Obtain a hammer either by buying it from the grand exchange or by some other method.
- Locate a furnace somewhere in RuneScape.
- Use the ore and coal on the furnace and choose to make it into Mithril arrowtips.
- Use the arrowheads on the headless arrows and make them into Mithril Arrows.
Dropping monsters Edit
Levels 1 to 49 Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity White Knight 50 5, 7, 9 Common Black Knight 44, 56 3 Uncommon Zombie 18, 32, 42, 104 1,2 Uncommon Hill giant 64 Rare Skeleton 22, 24, 46, 84, 110 Rare Skeleton Fremennik 40, 50, 60 8 Very rare
Levels 50 to 74 Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Ice warrior 78 3 Common Catablepon 76, 77, 78 5–17 Uncommon Otherworldly being 90 15 Rare Giant ant soldier 100 3, 8 Very rare Skeleton Fremennik 40, 50, 60 8 Very rare
Levels 75 to 99 Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Armoured zombie 104 4 Uncommon Revenant werewolf 76 55 Uncommon Tortoise 72 6–13 Uncommon Zamorak ranger 92 Rare Elite dark ranger 140 Very rare
Levels 100 and above Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Brutal green dragon 128 90 Common Kalphite Queen 200 500 Common Waterfiend 140, 154 90 Common Cyclossus 128 15 – 16 Uncommon Skeleton 22, 24, 46, 84, 110 Rare Undead troll 110, 116, 124, 136 3 Very rare
This item can also be bought or sold at:
- Mithril arrows were originally member only items. This has since been changed by Jagex when they believed that the free to play rangers were not as strong as the two other combat classes.
Arrows and other ammunition