- Mithril equipment
- Mithril metal
- Mithril bar
- Mithril ore
- Mithril rock
- Mithril nails
- Mithril grapple
- Mithril dragon
- Mithril seeds
- Wearing mithril armour is sometimes useful as it is the lightest metal armour. This means that the player has somewhat decent protection for general purpose exploring while being able to run longer than if they were wearing higher class armour.
- Mithril is the only metal that has different level requirements for mining (level 55) and smelting (level 50)
- Mithril was created by J.R.R. Tolkien, the author of the Lord of the Rings, amongst other works. Since its creation, though, mithril has become a metal found commonly in fantasy games
- Third age warrior armour examine says: "Fabulously rare armour beaten from magical silver" referring to the section above and might mean that Jagex wanted to use "mithril" but this term existed already in the game
- In Lord of the Rings, mithril is "light as a feather" and "stronger than forged steel". In Runescape, Mithril is one of the lightest types of metallic armour, yet a significant step up from steel in terms of protection
- In the early days of RuneScape Classic, mithril was the best armour available, before Adamantite, Rune and later Dragon were released.
- The gates of the Legends' Guild and the case holding mithril seeds are said to be made from mithril, despite the former is grey and the latter is brown, and mithril is purple.
|Wikipedia has an article about:|