| Speak to Leela in Draynor Village.|
| Members only|
|Medium to Long|
|Skill requirements are not boostable.
- 35 Prayer
- Ability to kill or defend against various creatures from level 42 - 70.
For total completion:
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Required for total completion:
Reclaiming the papyriEdit
- Use your sq'irkjuice on Ali Morrisane (near the Silk Trader in Al Kharid).
- Talk to him with a ring of charos(a) equipped. . He will give you a copied name papyrus and a mummy's name papyrus.
- With your Al kharid flyer, talk to Reldo in the Varrock palace library about the pyramid. He will give you a scroll of praise.
- Return to the pyramid with prayer points (you can pray at the statue of Icthlarin in the tomb later to restore prayer points).
- Open the imposing door in the north west corner.
- Kill the golem and descend the stairs.
- Collect the 3 canopic jars and mummy with no hand in the tunnels.
- Use the mummy hand on the mummy with no hand.
- Enter the central chamber for a puzzle.
- Find a path of blue and green blocks or of red and yellow blocks all the way through.
Restoring the tombEdit
|Place jar on the shelves 4 times
|Fill the empty sarcophagus
|Pray at the broken statues
|Run east and kill all 4 shadows (light the enchanted sconces in the order: south, north, west, east)
|Replace the chair and table
|Replace the pot and jug
|Create the statue on the empty base, then carve it 2 times
- Talk to the Pharaoh Queen to give her the 3 papyri.
- Right-click check-progress on your pyramid journal to verify you've rebuilt the mummy 100%, otherwise check any parts missed.
- Talk to Leela.
- Quest complete!
- Additional rewards/activities
Experience earned while completing the mummy:
- 2,100 experience
- 2,100 experience
- 5,000 experience
- 6,500 experience
- 3,350 experience
- 3,000 experience
- Music unlocked