| Speak to Leela in Draynor Village.|
| Members only|
|Medium – Long (~53 minutes)|
- 35 Prayer
- Ability to kill or defend against various creatures from level 42 - 70.
For total completion:
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Required for total completion:
If Leela does not show up in Draynor Village, you need to complete the Stolen Hearts and Diamond in the Rough quests first, even if Icthlarin's Little Helper is already completed.
Reclaiming the papyriEdit
- Use your sq'irk juice on Ali Morrisane with a ring of charos(a) equipped, then talk to him about reuniting the mummy. He will give you a copied name papyrus, and a Mummy's name papyrus, and direct you to Reldo.
- Talk to Ali the Leaflet dropper north-west of the Al Kharid mining site to obtain the flyer.
- With your flyer, talk to Reldo in the Varrock palace library for a Scroll of praise.
- Return to the pyramid with prayer points.
- Open the imposing door in the north west corner.
- Talk to the golem, then kill him.
- Descend the stairs and collect the 3 canopic jars and mummy with no hand in the tunnels.
- Use the mummy hand on the mummy with no hand.
- Enter the central chamber for a puzzle.
- Find a path of blue and green blocks or of red and yellow blocks all the way through.
Restoring the tombEdit
- Place the 4 jars on the shelves.
- Fill the empty sarcophagus.
- Pray at the broken statues.
- Run east and kill the shadow. Light the enchanted sconces in the order: south, north, west, east.
- Replace the chair and table.
- Replace the pot and jug.
- Create the statue on the empty base, then carve it 2 times.
- Talk to the Pharaoh Queen to give her the 3 papyri.
- Talk to Leela.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.