|Start point||Leela in Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium – Long (~53 minutes)|
For total completion:
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
Required for total completion:
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Leela, north of the Draynor Village jail.
- Enter the pyramid south of the Ruins of Uzer (fairy ring DLQ, run east).
- Rummage the skeletons to obtain: Scroll of the dead, Canopic jar, a Pyramid journal and a Mummy hand.
- Return to Leela.
- Use spice on your jug of wine.
- Use wheat on your empty pot.
Reclaiming the papyriEdit
- Use your sq'irkjuice on Ali Morrisane (near the Silk Trader in Al Kharid) with a ring of charos(a) equipped.
- Talk to him copied name papyrus and a mummy's name papyrus. . He will give you a
- With your Al kharid flyer, talk to Reldo in the Varrock palace library about the pyramid. He will give you a scroll of praise.
- Return to the pyramid with prayer points.
- Open the imposing door in the north west corner.
- Kill the golem and descend the stairs.
- Collect the 3 canopic jars and mummy with no hand in the tunnels.
- Use the mummy hand on the mummy with no hand.
- Enter the central chamber for a puzzle.
- Find a path of blue and green blocks or of red and yellow blocks all the way through.
Restoring the tombEdit
|Place jar on the shelves 4 times|
|Fill the empty sarcophagus|
|Pray at the broken statues|
|Run east and kill all 4 shadows (light the enchanted sconces in the order: south, north, west, east)|
|Replace the chair and table|
|Replace the pot and jug|
|Create the statue on the empty base, then carve it 2 times|
- Talk to the Pharaoh Queen to give her the 3 papyri.
- Right-click check-progress on your pyramid journal to verify you've rebuilt the mummy 100%, otherwise check any parts missed.
- Talk to Leela.
- Quest complete!