|Minnie Coop only appears during certain holiday or seasonal events and may not be currently found in-game.|
|Release date||29 May 2012 (Update)|
|Examine||She's on a mini adventure!|
Minnie Coop can be found in Varrock Square by her Corgi stall. Upon speaking with her she will send you to find her 6 missing corgis that have run away. When a corgi is in sight, click "Return" to send them back to Varrock.
The corgis can be found in the following locations:
|Ardougne market place.|
|Brimhaven fruit tree patch.|
|Outside the Gate of Abbey of St. Elspeth Citharede.|
Right outside the main entrance of Temple Paterdomus.
|Outside Tree gnome stronghold.|
Starting at the Varrock Square, players could first exit through Varrock's east entrance, run north then a long distance east until they reach the temple.
After returning the second corgi, run south east to the pier and take the ship to Brimhaven (costs 30 coins or 15 coins after doing some Karamja tasks), and go a little further south.
Teleport with a ring of duelling to reach Castle Wars to find another one in the lobby.
Return to Minnie Coop for the reward.
- Ability to keep a Corgi as a pet.
- Her name is a play on 'Mini Cooper', a British-based vehicle, most famously used in the classic film The Italian Job.
- The examine for her 'She's on a mini adventure!' is likely to be related to the Mini advertising slogan which is 'It's a Mini adventure'.
- When attempting to talk to Minnie Coop whilst your corgi is following you, it won't let you talk to her. You turn around and instead talk to your corgi. (This is not a glitch).
- Her chathead and face model are not alike. Her face model consists of a rather sharp chin for example while the chathead consists of a rather flat chin.
Bubble maker • Celebration cake • Celebration candles • Confetti • Corgi • Cream tea • Coronation chicken sandwich • Fish 'n' chips • Firework • Firecracker • Full breakfast • Souvenir flag • Souvenir hat • Steak and kidney pie
|Minnie Coop's Corgis|
|Cryptic Clue Fest IV Rewards|