The Mining plot is a plot in a Clan Citadel that allows you to gain the resource Stone. It can be found on tier 2 citadels and higher. At Tier 2, it gains a stone staircase and a carved-out second layer. At Tier 3, it yields metal ores which can be used in a furnace to produce metal bars. At Tier 4, precious ore can be collected, which is used to make precious metal bars.
|Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations||Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations|
- The earliest a clan can get a mining spot is at the third build tick from creation of citadel.
- While mining, the mine carts start to fill up, but then empty themselves out.
- The bonus from the Golden mining suit applies; increasing experience rate in gathering stone.
- A Mining urn cannot be used at a mining plot.
- You can also use Mining Pendants and Prized Mining Pendants which are dropped from Squeal of Fortune.
- At level 99 Mining with Fealty 3, using this plot gives 90xp per resource gathered
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|