|Release||3 May 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|On death||? (edit)|
|A cape worn by those who've achieved at least level X in all skills.|
Milestone capes are a series of nine cosmetic Capes of Distinction that are 'earned" each time all of a member's skill levels reach a multiple of 10. They were released on 3 May 2011, and first mentioned in the developers' blog "Capes of Distinction". Players who have levelled every skill above level 10, 20, 30, and so on, will be able to weave a special cape on a loom. Unlike other Capes of Distinction, this cape does not come with the accompanying hood, nor an emote. Also unlike the other Capes of Distinction, this type of cape does not have any bonuses what so ever, similar to the herald cape. All nine of the milestone capes can be stored on the player-owned house cape rack.
To make a milestone cape, you need to weave one yourself at a loom. Making a cape requires one ball of wool per 10 levels. For example, Milestone cape (10) requires 1 ball of wool, while Milestone cape (40) requires 4 balls of wool. A total of 45 balls of wool is required to make all nine milestone capes.
The milestone capes appear to stick out more from the neck compared to other capes.
List of milestone capes
- Milestone cape (10) (dark green)
- Milestone cape (20) (light green)
- Milestone cape (30) (yellow)
- Milestone cape (40) (yellow-orange)
- Milestone cape (50) (orange)
- Milestone cape (60) (red)
- Milestone cape (70) (pink)
- Milestone cape (80) (purple)
- Milestone cape (90) (dark blue)
- Milestone capes can be made using the assist system, though this is pointless because a player would need to have the required crafting level to wear the cape anyway.
- As of 24 July 2012, only a maximum of about 1,000,000 players, or about .5% of players, could wear a milestone cape.
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes||