|Start point||King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (10-20 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
All the following items can be acquired during the quest:
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to King Arthur.
- Talk to Sir Gawain nearby.
- Go upstairs, and talk to Sir Lancelot.
- Go to Catherby docks and talk to Arhein about riding his ship.
- Hide in the crate just west of the candle-maker.
Inside the keepEdit
- Climb to the top floor.
- Attack Sir Mordred.
- Spare his life to discover how to save Merlin.
- Exit the keep and kill a bat if you don't already have bat bones.
- Talk to the candle-maker in Catherby.
- Run west to the bee hives west of Catherby.
- Talk to the Beekeeper to receive insect repellent.
- Take the bucket.
- Use the insect repellent on any bee hive.
- Use the bucket on the same hive.
- Return to the candle-maker.
- Talk to The Lady of the Lake in southern Taverley.
- Teleport to Port Sarim.
- Buy a loaf of bread from the food shop. Requires 24 coins.
- Enter the magic store or jewellery store to the north.
- Give the beggar your bread.
- Go to the Zamorakian temple south of the east bank in Varrock.
- Check the chaos altar's inscription.
- Return to Camelot and enter the gates.
- Run north-east of the castle to the ritual site.
- Stand on the star and light the black candle.
- Drop the bat bones on the star.
- The magic words are "Snarthon Candtrick Termanto". If you get this wrong you will have to get the black candle remade.
- 6 quest points
- A replica of Excalibur will be placed in the Varrock Museum as a Varrock Museum display by talking to Historian Minas. This will give you 5 Kudos and a lamp for 1,000 XP (can be used on a skill at least level 20).
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 1 of the Camelot quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|