|Release||19 June 2017 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your event currency? You cannot reclaim it and your daily gathering limit will not be reset.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Examine||A special type of coin, only available within the walls of Menaphos.|
- They can be earned from almost any skilling action, every 3 minutes.
- They can be stored in the currency pouch.
- 10,000 tokens are required to earn all of the rewards, though they could be directly turned into event mystery boxes (250 each) or big event mystery boxes (500 each).
They function roughly the same way as charity tokens and similar currencies.
- Mining, Fishing, Woodcutting or Thieving: 27–33
- All other non-combat skills: 22–27
- Killing monsters: 25–30
Using auto-pickpocketing from the master camouflage outfit will yield coins on the subsequent automatic pickpocket attempts if the timer ticks over during the run.
Alternatively, Menaphite coins can be bought for RuneCoins on the Seasonal Event interface Shop tab:
|Menaphite coins||RuneCoins||Menaphite coins per RuneCoin||Price in terms of bonds|
When a player receives Menaphite coins, they are notified with one of the following messages:
- You find X Menaphite coins and place them in your inventory. (When there is space in your inventory and there are no Menaphite coins in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Menaphite coins and place them in your bank. (When there is no space in your inventory and there are none in your currency pouch.)
- You find X Menaphite coins. They are added to your currency pouch. (When there is some already in your currency pouch.)
- Originally only 1,000 Menaphite coins could be obtained per day without using an event extender. Several hours later the daily cap was removed. RuneCoins for bought daily limit extenders were refunded in several days.