Memories are harvested from springs using the Divination skill. They can be converted into experience or energy of the corresponding type by depositing them into an energy rift near any wisp colony. Players converting both memories and energy into an enhanced amound of experience require the same type of memory and energy in order to do so.
To gather memories, players must activate wisps and harvest the resulting springs at a wisp colony. Doing so will yield a certain amount of Divination experience, depending on their tier. This experience will still be awarded if a player does not harvest a memory, but only energy.
While harvesting memories, players may harvest an enriched memory. These variants will grant double the harvesting and depositing experience of a normal memory. The amount of enriched memories a player harvests increases with their Divination level. Every 20 minutes, an enriched spring will appear at every wisp colony, which will only yield enriched memories (and hence double harvesting experience) when harvested. If a player is one of the first four to harvest from it, any normal memories they have in their inventory may be absorbed by the spring to prolong its duration.
The following memory types can be harvested:
- Pale memory - 1
- Flickering memory (enriched) - 10
- Bright memory (enriched) - 20
- Glowing memory (enriched) - 30
- Sparkling memory (enriched) - 40
- Gleaming memory (enriched) - 50
- Vibrant memory (enriched) - 60
- Lustrous memory (enriched) - 70
- Elder memory (enriched) - 75 (after Fate of the Gods)
- Brilliant memory (enriched) - 80
- Radiant memory (enriched) - 85
- Luminous memory (enriched) - 90
- Incandescent memory (enriched) - 95
|This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.