|Start point||The outpost north-west of West Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short – Medium (20-34 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Speak to Jorral.
- Right-click rub the key in the location shown right (stand on the flowers west of the sheep pen west of the lodestone).
- Talk to Laura.
- Rub the enchanted key again.
- Return to Jorral.
- Go back to the location shown above and rub the key again, choosing "Past - A".
- Talk to Jack in Past A.
- Talk to Jack in Past B.
- Answer with the following:
- Talk to Sarah in the back garden still in Past B.
- Take a spade and 6 plant pots in Past A.
- Use the spade or a plant pot on each sapling.
- Use the sapling pots on the correct tree spots using this image.
- Talk to Sarah in Past B. Talk to her a second time.
- Talk to Jack.
Healing Baby SarahEdit
- Talk to Roger in Past A.
- Talk To Sarah in Past B.
- Search the south-east side-table in Past A to find guam, a bucket of milk, and a pestle and mortar and the middle shelf for a bowl.
- Use the bowl on the beehive just west of the house.
- Grind the guam.
- Use the milk on the honey.
- Add the ground guam.
- Use the mixture on Baby Sarah.
A Map for LauraEdit
- Talk to Laura in Past B.
- Search the south-eastern shelves in the house for a papyrus and charcoal in Past A.
- Use the charcoal on the papyrus in Past A.
- Give this to Laura in Past A.
- Talk to Laura in past B.
- Talk to Laura in Past A.
- Search the northern bedside table to find a brooch.
- Use the brooch on the soil mound west of the shed Laura is building.
- Take the spade from the shed in Past B.
- Dig up the brooch.
- Talk to Laura.
- Return to the present.
- Talk to Jorral.
- Quest complete!
|Part 2 of the Enchanted key quest series|