|Release||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|High alch||96 coins|
|Low alch||64 coins|
|On death||Always lost|
|Exchange||7,011 coins (info)|
|Examine||We can rebuild them. Faster. Stronger. More chins. More chomping. More cute. More explosive. MOAR.|
Discovering this device requires the player to have the blueprint unlocked from the cave goblin technology tree, level 50 Invention and 1,200 inspiration for "Perfect!" optimisation. Success in creating the blueprints earns 18,257 Invention experience.
They can hit up to 9 targets in a 3x3 area. They cannot be picked up again from the ground after being thrown and Ava's devices (attractor, accumulator, alerter) do not return them. Sacrifice will deal area damage, but would only heal according to the damage taken by the main target. Damage over time effects will be applied to all targets initially in the area.
Note that if a player dies with mechanised chinchompas in their inventory or equipped, the chinchompas will be lost and cannot be retrieved.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Discover: Mechanised chinchompas|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||4.2%|
- Despite the wield requirement and accuracy, mechanised chinchompas have damage approximately equal to a tier 81.5 weapon.
- If attempting to release more than four chinchompas a confirmation message will pop up.
- Its examine is a reference to a line from The Six Million Dollar Man.
- On 16 May 2016, the requirements for unlocking the ability to manufacture mechanised chinchompa was changed to level 50 Invention and 25 Goblin Currency from its initial 78/98 Invention requirement.
- Mechanised chinchompas were made in batches of 5, but this was changed to 50 on 5 September 2016 to rebalance the usefulness of this item.
Main-hand thrown weapons