|Release||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|It's like looking in the mirror.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|24 / 16 / 8|
|5 ticks (3.0s)|
Me is a foe encountered during the Lunar Diplomacy quest in the Dream World. He/she is only fought during the quest, and Me is an exact copy of the player wearing full Lunar equipment, only inversed in colour.
Me only attacks by attacking the player with the Lunar staff. If runes are brought to cast Magic spells (e.g. Water Wave), Me will not cast the spells, but will just continue to attack the player with the Lunar staff.
This dialogue occurs when fighting Me:
- Me: Are you me? Am I you?
- Player: Leave me alone... Me...
- Me: You do know those clothes make you look fat!
- Player: How dare you! You know you're so ugly!
- Me: Call that an attack? Try this on for size!
- Player: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!
- Me: Oooo. Get you! Strong words from such a weed!
- Player: If I'm a weed what does that make you?
- Me: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!
- Player: Hey! That's my line!
- Me: Ni!
- Player: It, it!
- "Ni!" is a reference to the Knights of Ni, from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The Knights of Ni cannot stand the word 'it', hence the response.