|Release date||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Examine text||It's like looking into the mirror.|
- For RuneScape players in general, see Account.
Me is a foe encountered during the quest Lunar Diplomacy in the Dream World. He/she is only fought during the quest, and "Me" is an exact copy of the player wearing full Lunar equipment, only inversed in colour.
"Me" only attacks by attacking the player with the Lunar staff. If runes are brought to cast Magic spells (i.e. Water Wave), "Me" will not cast the spells, but will just continue to attack the player with the Lunar staff.
The dialogue occurs when fighting Me.
- Me: Are you me? Am I you?
- Player: Leave me alone... Me...
- Me: You do know those clothes make you look fat!
- Player: How dare you! You know you're so ugly!
- Me: Call that an attack? Try this on for size!
- Player: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!
- Me: Oooo. Get you! Strong words from such a weed!
- Player: If I'm a weed what does that make you?
- Me: Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!
- Player: Hey! That's my line!
- Me: Ni!
- The player phrase "Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself!" is a taunt used when forcing a person to hit themselves with their own fists.
- "Ni!" is a possible reference to the Knights of Ni in Monty Pythons Holy Grail