- Not to be confused with runecrafter robes.
|Store price|| 60,000 Runecrafting guild tokens|
Master runecrafter robes are a reward from The Great Orb Project inside the Runecrafting Guild. The complete set consists of four pieces; a hat, body, skirt and boots. Each piece can be purchased for 15,000 Runecrafting guild tokens from Wizard Elriss in the Runecrafting Guild, so an entire set will cost 60,000 tokens. Other than the indirect requirement of 50 Runecrafting necessary to enter the Runecrafting Guild, there are no requirements to wear the robes.
As each runecrafting guild token is worth one Pure essence, the tokens could be valued at 86 coins, the price of one pure essence. In that way, each part of the master runecrafter robes could be valued at 1,290,000 coins, for a total of 5,160,000 for the whole set. Because of this value, some players choose to buy essence instead of the robes.
Wearing the entire set will provide a +5% boost to Runecrafting experience, up to a maximum of 700 experience per action, for any Runecrafting activity. This boost will stack with other Runecrafting experience boosts such as when using Runecrafting gloves or when crafting runes in The Great Orb Project.
Runecrafting Experience BoostEdit
|Master runecrafter hat||0.8%|
|Master runecrafter body||1.6%|
|Master runecrafter skirt||1.2%|
|Master runecrafter boots||0.4%|
Components and bonusesEdit
|Mainhand Info||Offhand Info||Attributes||Critical bonuses|
|Master runecrafter hat||N/A||0||0||N/A||0||0||0||+0||0||0%||0%||0%|
|Master runecrafter body||N/A||0||0||N/A||0||0||0||+0||0||0%||0%||0%|
|Master runecrafter skirt||N/A||0||0||N/A||0||0||0||+0||0||0%||0%||0%|
|Master runecrafter boots||N/A||0||0||N/A||0||0||0||+0||0||0%||0%||0%|
- Master Runecrafting robes were first revealed in the Behind the Scenes for August, and conceptual artwork of the robes were released.
- Assuming a player won each round of every game, it would take 19 hours in a P2P world or 19 hours and 20 minutes in a F2P world to earn the 60,000 tokens required to purchase the full set of Master runecrafter robes.
- A player who does not train Runecrafting after reaching level 99 will gain less than 660k bonus experience from the robes. This amount of experience could be earned by conventional training in less time than it takes to obtain the robes.
- A space is provided in one's armour case, although the cosmetic robes have a space in the magic wardrobe.
- When a player buys a part of the Runecrafter's set, a message will appear in the Adventurer's Log reading "Whilst playing The Great Orb Project, I won master Runecrafter's (whichever part the player has purchased)"
- There was a glitch that, when crafting runes at the Ourania Altar, displayed the experience in the counter wrong.
- There was also a glitch in which if the player is wearing the complete set and they travel to Entrana, the player will be automatically kicked upon entering even though the player can gain access to Entrana with them worn, this has since been fixed on 27 March 2012.
- The set received, as with all the other bonus sets at that point, an increase to the bonus experience they provided, from 2.5% bonus to 5%, this update occurred on the 26th of September 2012, but went official on the 28th of September alongside the 4 new bonus experience sets.
Ahrim's set • Battle robes • Dagon'hai robes • Dragonbone mage robes • Elemental items • Enchanted robes • First tower robes • Fungal armour • Ganodermic armour • Grifolic armour • Ghostly robes • Infinity robes • Lunar equipment • Master runecrafter robes • Mycelium web armour • Mystic robes • Necromancer outfit • Robes of subjugation • Sacred clay robes • Sea singer's robes • Skeletal armour • Splitbark armour • Third-age mage armour • Virtus armour • Wicked robes • Zamorak robes • Zuriel's equipment