|Release date||23 August 2011 (Update)|
|Store price|| 60,000 Runecrafting guild tokens|
Master runecrafter robes are a reward from The Great Orb Project inside the Runecrafting Guild. The complete set consists of four pieces; a hat, body, skirt and boots. Each piece can be purchased for 15,000 Runecrafting guild tokens from Wizard Elriss in the Runecrafting Guild, for 4000 Runespan points from Wizard Rinsit's store or for 500 thaler from Stanley Limelight's store, so an entire set will cost 60,000 tokens, 16,000 points or 2000 thaler. There are no requirements to wear the robes.
Wearing the entire set will provide a 5% boost to Runecrafting experience, up to a maximum of 700 experience per action, for any Runecrafting activity. This boost will stack with other Runecrafting experience boosts such as when using Runecrafting gloves or when crafting runes in The Great Orb Project. The set does not provide any stat bonuses.
If the player owns the Infinity ethereal outfit, in addition to the Master runecrafter robes, the infinity outfit will use the robes' experience bonus.
If any parts of these robes are lost, they may be reclaimed from Diango for free.
|Master runecrafter hat||1%|
|Master runecrafter robe||1%|
|Master runecrafter skirt||1%|
|Master runecrafter boots||1%|
- The master runecrafter robes can only be stored in the armour case, however the cosmetic robes are stored in the magic wardrobe.
- When a player buys a part of the Runecrafter's set, a message will appear in the Adventurer's Log reading:
I found master Runecrafter's [part].
Whilst playing The Great Orb Project, I won master Runecrafter's [part].
- There was a glitch which prevented the player from travelling to Entrana while wearing the complete set. It was fixed on 27 March 2012.
- The robes received, as with all the other experience-boosting sets existing at that point, an increase to the boost they provided, from 2.5% to 5%. This update occurred on 26 September 2012, but went official on 28 September alongside the 4 new experience-boosting sets.
- Prior to the 20 March 2017 update, the robes were only available as a reward from The Great Orb Project, or as a purchase with Thaler. On this date, the robes became available as a reward in exchange for points earned in the Runespan.
|(m) stands for members only|