|Release date||15 March 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You will have to assemble a new one from the parts dropped by the creatures in the Lumbridge Catacombs.|
|On death||Always kept in inventory|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||The mask of the undead necromancer Dragith Nurn.|
The Mask of Dragith Nurn is an item obtainable by collecting five mask parts by killing monsters within the Lumbridge Catacombs.
The mask requires five parts to be made. The five parts can be received by killing monsters within the Lumbridge Catacombs. The fifth part is always received by killing Dragith Nurn, who appears after touching the diamond demon statuette.
A player wearing the mask
|[view] • [talk]|
If you die it will automatically be kept.
The mask consists of 5 parts (simply called Mask Part 1, Mask Part 2, etc.), dropped by the following creatures in the Lumbridge Catacombs.
|Part #||Dropped by|
|Part 1||Level 2 Warped cockroaches; Level 6 Corpse spiders; Level 10 Warped flies|
|Part 2||Level 14 Crawling corpse torsos; Level 22 Skeletons|
|Part 3||Level 18 Warped rats; Level 26 Corpse archers; Level 24 Warped bats|
|Part 4||Level 30 Corpse mages; Level 28 Skoblins|
|Part 5||Level 38 Dragith Nurn|
- If a player talks to Xenia while wearing the mask, she remarks on the player's ridiculous appearance.
- It is possible to obtain a second mask, simply by obtaining a second set of five mask parts while the first set is still in your inventory.
- A player may have to kill one type of creature several times to receive a mask part. It is advised that if one is having trouble obtaining a drop, he/she should try to move onto other creatures which drop the same mask part.
- The name Dragith Nurn and the looks of the mask are possibly a reference to The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind character Dagoth-Ur as the dropping characters names are both similar as well as appearance resemble each other.
- 4 of the mask pieces share the same inventory icon as the Frozen Key.
|Mask of Dragith Nurn|