|Release||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||192 coins|
|Low alch||128 coins|
|Exchange||97 coins (info)|
|Examine||An unstrung maple shieldbow; I need a bowstring for this.|
A Maple shieldbow (u) is cut from maple logs at level 55 Fletching, granting 58.3 experience. It can be strung to make a maple shieldbow by using a bowstring at 55 Fletching, granting an additional 58.2 experience for a total of 116.5 for a single bow.
It can be sold to a general store for 96 coins, making it good money for Ironmen accounts training Fletching.
- A full inventory of maple logs gives 1632.4 (1681.4 or 1730.34 with avatar) experience when fletched into maple shieldbows (u).
- At level 55 Fletching, making this item is the ideal way to train the Fletching skill while earning money. Maple logs cost 81 coins in GE, while maple shieldbow (u) can be sold for 97 coins in the Grand Exchange.
- This item can be invested in the activity Mobilising armies. Each piece is exchanged for 65 investment credits.
- It can be sold to a general store for 96 coins, making it good money for Ironmen accounts training Fletching.
- The amount of time need to completely fletch a full load of Maple shieldbows (u) is 50.4 seconds.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Lesser reborn ranger||68||1||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||70.3%|
Unstrung ranged weapons