Starting the QuestEdit
- Go to the Outpost.
- Traveller's necklace teleports directly to the Outpost.
- Speak with Jorral for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, agree to help.
Items needed: A spade (the one in your tool belt will not work)
- Head over to the silver stall in the East Ardougne marketplace.
- Talk to the Silver Merchant and ask him about the outpost.
- With the key he gives you, head to the area between Castle Wars and the Observatory.
- When you’re just north of the bridge, use the key to feel for the chest. Hot is close and cold is far. When the chest is right below your feet, use the spade to dig it up.
- Use the key on the chest to unlock it.
Items needed: Ghostspeak amulet, sapphire amulet, and two ecto tokens or enough money to buy a charter boat to Port Phasmatys if Ghosts Ahoy has not been completed
- Head over to the General Store in Port Phasmatys.
- Speak to Droalak, located south of the General Store.
- Go to the building directly east of the General Store.
- Talk to Melina and give her a sapphire amulet.
- Talk to Droalak again for a the scroll.
- Head over to Rellekka.
- Talk to Blanin, located just west of the cow pen.
- Talk to Dron, located west of the helmet shop.
- Answer his quiz.
- Return to Jorral with the journal and scroll.
- Talk to King Lathas in the Ardougne castle.
- Return to Jorral.
- Quest complete!