|Start point||Talk to Jorral in the outpost south of gnome stronghold.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~29 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the QuestEdit
- Go to the Outpost, you can use the Traveller's Necklace for a direct teleport to the Outpost.
- Speak with Jorral and ask him to tell you more.
- After the cutscene, tell him that you’ll take a stand for history.
Items needed: A spade (the one in your tool belt will not work)
- Head over to the silver stall in East Ardougne.
- Speak to the Erin, the Silver Merchant and ask him about the outpost.
- With the key he gives you, head to the area between Castle Wars and the Observatory.
- When you’re just north of the bridge, use the key to feel for the chest. Hot is close and cold is far. When the chest is right below your feet, use the spade to dig it up.
- Use the key to unlock the chest.
Items needed: Ghostspeak amulet, sapphire amulet, and two ecto tokens or enough money to buy a charter boat to Port Phasmatys if Ghosts Ahoy has not been completed
- Head over to the General Store in Port Phasmatys.
- Speak to Droalak, located south of the General Store.
- Go to the building directly east of the General Store.
- Speak to Melina and give her the Sapphire Amulet.
- Speak to Droalak again to receive the scroll.
- Head over to Rellekka and speak to Dron by the warhammer shop (icon shown as helmet shop on world map).
- Speak to Blanin, who is just north of the house with the dairy churn. (by the cow pen)
- Go back to Dron, tell him you’re after important answers, but don’t tell him you spoke to Blanin.
- Answer his quiz.
Items needed: Journal, scroll
- Head back to Jorral with the Journal and Scroll.
- If you're wearing mourner's gear, remove it before talking with King Lathas.
- Go to Ardougne and speak with King Lathas in the Ardougne castle.
- Take the letter the king gives you back to Jorral.
- Quest complete!
|Part 1 of the Enchanted key quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|