- What item the player will be making
- The level required to make the item
- The Grand Exchange value of the item being made
- The high-alchemy value of the item being made
- On the left, a display of items under the same catagory (in the image, the catagory is imphide armour).
- An adjustable slide bar displaying how many of the item you will make
Right clicking the number will allow the player to type in the number of items he/she wishes to make from his/her inventory. The process will stop when the player runs out of the item he/she selected to make, or if the player selects "cancel," or if the player clicks on the mini-map, or anywhere else in the game window. It is also stopped when being attacked.
The addition of this to essentially everything has made it slower to train. Using Mouse Keys to fletch bolts for example, was much more quicker than using the Make-X function. Furthermore, Fletching with them whilst training other skills such as Agility, is now pointless as moving causes the character to stop.
Appliable skills Edit
- Runecrafting (in Daemonheim)