|Materials||4 mahogany planks|
|Exchange price||179 coins (update)|
|Examine text|| In POH: Stores a variety of different clothing.
Flatpack: A ready-to-assemble mahogany magic wardrobe.
The Mahogany magic wardrobe is a piece of furniture that can be built in the Costume room of a player-owned house with the Construction skill. Building a mahogany magic wardrobe requires at least 78 Construction and 4 mahogany planks.
Mahogany magic wardrobes can hold five of the ten armour/robe sets listed below. The player must have all of the pieces to that armour/robe before it can be stored in the wardrobe. Only one set of each can be stored and it cannot be in noted form.
- Dagon'hai robes (Hat, top, bottoms)
- Ghostly robes (Hood, top, bottoms, gloves, boots and cloak)
- Infinity robes (Hat, top, bottoms, gloves and boots)
- Lunar equipment (Helm, torso, bottoms, amulet, gloves, ring, boots, and cape)
- Moonclan robes (Hat, helm, shirt, skirt, gloves, cape and boots)
- Blue Mystic robes (Hat, top, bottoms, gloves and boots)
- Red/Black Mystic robes (Hat, top, bottom, gloves and boots)
- White/Gold Mystic robes (Hat, top, bottom, gloves and boots)
- Skeletal armour (Helm, top, bottom, gloves and boots
- Splitbark armour (Helm, body, legs, gauntlets and boots)