|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by the most powerful mages.|
The Magic cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Magic skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Magic hood from Robe Store Owner at the Wizards' Guild by players who have achieved level 99 Magic. Magic capes are a very light beige in colour, and have a blue trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill.
Talking to Robe Store owner gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Magic cape's perk provides the ability to Spellbook Swap at banks. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Magic Guild Store - Mystic Robes||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 223,334 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The hat that represents the Magic skill is bent to the right at the top, while in comparison, the hat on the old skillcape is bent to the left. This has been fixed with the new skillcape design.
- With 2.87 seconds, this skillcape has the shortest emote.
- The Retro Magic cape is the only Cape of Accomplishment with gold trim underneath the shoulder pads; whereas all other capes have grey.