Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||26 July 2011 (Update)|
|A mage with no alignment.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|0 / 0 / 0|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
|? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
Mages can be created on the battlefield of a Clan Citadel by those who can customize it, with the purpose to fight against players in a battle. These mages will attack everyone in sight of them and they hit the highest of all battlefield monsters.
Battlefield editors can set the drop of the monsters; they can drop nothing, a Clan battlefield key, or they give up to a maximum of 15 points. Clan battlefield keys are used to open barriers in the battlefield.
|Clan battlefield key||1||Always||Not sold|
- ^ Only dropped when set by a Battlefield editor.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- These mages doesn't always appear. It depends on how many players are currently in the battlefield. For each player about 10 monsters do spawn.
- During Christmas 2011, these mages were wearing santa hats.
|Red||Red warrior • Red mage • Red ranger|
|Blue||Blue warrior • Blue mage • Blue ranger|
|Neutral||Neutral warrior • Neutral mage • Neutral ranger|