|Release date||6 July 2010 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Love Story|
|Location(s)||Barn north east of Draynor Village|
Mabel is a young woman who lost her ring in a barn near Draynor Village. Rather than search for it herself, she chose to wait for a passing adventurer to find it for her instead. While the adventurer is retrieving the ring, Zenevivia approaches her, threatening to cast Bones To Peaches on her skull and creating a few explosions. Mabel hides in a nearby sack in fear and refuses to come out until Zenevivia had been dealt with. Once Zenevivia has faced Dionysis in Love Story and attempted to rob the Wizards' Tower, she returns Mabel's ring which she had stolen from the adventurer to return to Mabel. Once the ring is returned, Mabel leaves the sack, handing over a lamp and leaving the area.
Mabel is rather timid, hiding at the first sign of danger. She is also incompetent and reliant upon others to do simple tasks, being unable to retrieve simple objects without aid. Zenevivia, a seasoned adventurer, despises her for her weak-willed attitude, and thinks it would have been better had the adventurer forced her to retrieve her own ring.
- ^ a b Mabel, "Love Story", RuneScape. "G-g-get it myself? Adventurer, can't you see I'm distraught? I lost my precious ring, and I need your help to get it back! Please help me."
- ^ a b Zenevivia, "Love Story", RuneScape. "Oh, stop flapping. I haven't touched her; I said I'd cast Bones to Peaches on her skull if she didn't stop crying, and she screamed and dived into the sack. I might have cast a few explosion spells too, but that was just for effect."
- ^ Mabel, "Love Story", RuneScape. "No! I'm staying here until you've sorted out that scary old woman."
- ^ Zenevivia, "Love Story", RuneScape. "You think I'm mean, so you yell at me. I think Mabel's an incompetent fool with no backbone, so I gave her a bit of a fright. So there."
- ^ Zenevivia, "Love Story", RuneScape. "f you really wanted to make the world a better place, you'd have kicked Mabel until she got her own stupid ring. But no, you have to encourage her incompetence by doing what she asks."
|Part 2 of the Wise Old Man quest series|