|Runes|| 3 Air|
Lvl-2 Enchant requires a magic level of 27. It imbues emerald jewellery with magical properties.
- Emerald ring: Ring of duelling
- Emerald necklace: Necklace of binding
- Emerald bracelet: Castle wars brace
- Emerald amulet: Amulet of defence
- Emerald amulet (with Magic string): Amulet of nature
- Silver sickle emerald(b): Enchanted sickle emerald(b)
Note: Non-members can only enchant Emerald amulets into Amulets of defence.
This spell may be transferred to a piece of soft clay at a lectern in the Study of a Player-owned house, creating a magic tablet. The same runes are required, as well as the magic level needed to cast the spell, and the magic experience is earned when creating the tablet. The default option is to 'Break' this tablet, but the proper process is to 'Use' this tablet on a piece of emerald jewellery, which gives no experience. Players without level 27 Magic may also use these tablets. This spell gives 27.7 exp when cast in the Mage arena.
|Crossbow Bolt spells||