The Loyalty Programme Shop is where rewards from the Members Loyalty Programme can be purchased. There are two shops; one located in Burthorpe near the Warrior's Guild, and one in the market square in Varrock . These shops can be used to buy all auras, emotes, costumes, item recolouring and titles introduced through the programme. These rewards can only be bought by using Loyalty points. Points can be obtained by being a subscribing member of RuneScape, increasing monthly as memberships concur. Xuan runs these shops, you may find him near his tent at the either shop. Upon release date, most of the items were heavily discounted, and each LP member got 500 points.
The Auras are equipped in the aura slot. They can be purely cosmetic, add a combat bonus, or give a special effect. The auras are grouped into four classes, the highest class/tier being Tier 4.
You can purchase costume sets from the Loyalty Programme Shop. There are currently 12 costumes to buy.
- Dervish outfit
- Samba outfit
- Saxon outfit
- Eastern outfit
- Silken outfit
- Theatrical outfit
- Pharaoh outfit
- Cheongsam/Changshan outfit
- Highlander outfit
- Musketeer outfit
- Aztec outfit
- Colonist's outfit
- Elven Outfit
- Werewolf outfit
The loyalty shop offers the ability to recolour certain items from a selection. This can be achieved by using the item on Xuan and choosing which colour you wish. Note, that when purchasing a recolour you gain the ability to do this as many times as you want.
The following items can be recoloured:
There are effects you can purchase to use on your character while only taking up the aura slot, so far only eye effects exist. There is no aura timer, it lasts as long as it is in your aura slot. Helmets that show your face and eyes will have the gaze showing through.
- Mystical gaze (Purple eye glow)
- Blazing Gaze (Orange eye glow)
- Serene gaze (Blue eye glow)
- Abyssal gaze (Black eye glow)
- Nocturnal Gaze (Yellow eye glow)
- Divine gaze (White eye glow)
- Vernal gaze (Green eye glow)
- Infernal gaze (Red eye glow)
If you choose to buy a title, it will appear before your name with a colour according to its tier. Titles include from the cheapest, Sir/Dame (1,000 points), to the most expensive, The Awesome, Wunderkind, Witch King/Queen, The Magnificent, The Undefeated, The Strange, The Divine, The Fallen, and The Warrior (all 50,000 points).
- Due to larger than usual amounts of players on the RuneScape servers upon the day of release, the shop was originally unavailable to many players. RuneScape News
- For the first 2 weeks the Dervish costume's price was reduced to 100 points and the rest to 400 points.
- On 21 September 2011, new loyalty rewards were released, including 4 new costumes, 6 new emotes, 3 new re-colours of items and at least 15 new auras, all of which were tier 2 auras, except Wisdom, the first tier 3 aura ever released.
- While playing in the fixed screen setting, some players would experience a glitch where the shop window would not completely close out after the player would exit it.
Members Loyalty Programme Outfits